On the most basic level, coding is how we communicate with computers, and what we use to build and run websites, apps, video games, and more. Learning to code is like learning how to speak and write in a particular language; a computer’s language.
There are a lot of acronyms and esoteric terms in the world of coding: HTML, CSS, Java, Ruby, etc. It can be overwhelming, but we will get there when we get there. Choosing the best coding language for your child is the next big step. And we can help with that next big step through our coding programs at iPlayTek.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Build, Invent, and Code Your Take-Home Laptop
- Code: Development with Java
- Java Coding: Build Mods with Minecraft
- Cybersecurity and Encryption
- C++ Programming and Unreal Game Development
#coding #AI #Java #Python #gamedevlopment #fortnite #minecraft #roblox